Control and monitor all your equipment remotely through the IoT Smart Timer Solution.
The latest telecom innovations for the Internet of Things come to the rescue to enable a reliable, autonomous, remote electricity control and monitoring solution which solves the limitations of existing systems; engineered in Malta, deployed globally.
The latest NB-IoT technology offered by Melita Business allows for ultra-low power consumption devices, longer signal range and a cost-effective solution for data transfer.
These advances in technology allow for an electricity control and monitoring solution with a host of innovative benefits:
- Synchronized date and time, remotely configurable on/off schedules, and remote control for the flexible management of equipment control.
- Continuous operation and monitoring including bi-directional data transfer and communication during power-cuts.
- A solution that does not rely on local Ethernet or Wi-Fi connections for remote control and hence does not suffer from local network downtime, configuration, and re-connect issues.
- A highly configurable on/off schedule with multiple on/off times per day, weekly programmable schedules, and custom schedule for specific calendar dates.
- Configuration and monitoring of electricity remotely over cloud portal and mobile applications with reporting, SMS, and Email functionality.
The Smart Timer solution is specifically built to cater for business requirements, ensuring high reliability, autonomy, simplicity, and flexibility through ground-breaking innovation married with the latest technology advancements.
The commercial applications of the Smart Timer solutions span many industries. The solution is perfect for the management of lighting, air-conditioning, heating and ventilation in large establishments such as companies, schools, hospitals and public spaces, where both power saving measures and security are vital. Energy companies are able to manage street lighting, lighting in tunnels, and traffic lights more reliably and reduce maintenance costs. The Smart Timer solution is also ideal for managing water pumps in pools and sprinkler systems for agriculture and in public gardens and other municipal spaces. Wherever the solution is applied it gives added client control, visibility and security when compared to legacy solutions.
Since it is completely unaffected by power cuts and local network outages, the Smart Timer solution is ideal for applications that requires critical power monitoring such as restaurants, manufacturing plants, cold rooms, aquariums, boat electricity, solar panel systems, network equipment and remote sites. Other applications include billboard lighting management, automated generator systems, smart EV charging, telecom towers management and industrial automation.
IoT Solutions Ltd. is an Internet of Things (IoT) Hardware and Software development company based in Malta. The company has been operating for the past four years, during which it has engineered from the ground up all the hardware and software components for various IoT solutions. The company has deployed over 45,000 of its own engineered and manufactured devices all over the globe.