The inventory shows an overview of all the on-boarded devices registered on the account.
The List view includes all of the following information for each of the devices:
- Device EUI, the unique end-device identifier of the device
- Status, the current state of the device (Active/Suspended)
- Offer Label, the current offer the device is registered to.
- Profile, the name of the device profile which is used for that device
- Contract ID
- Device Label, the name of the device that is assigned by the customer for recognition
The table view and the information can be configured by clicking on the gear icon on the top right and selecting the preferred information options.
You can filter the inventory list from each column to search for devices by entering the information you are looking for into the pop-up text field for that specific information value. You can also sort the devices by their device EUI in ascending or descending order by clicking on the arrow next to the filter symbol.
The inventory overview can also be used to control your devices. the devices can be suspended, resumed, renamed, or configured. Devices no longer used can be removed. These options can be selected for a single or bulk of sensors by using the tick boxes on the left of the table.
To get a detailed view of an on-boarded device simply click on the device.
- Device EUI: the unique end-device identifier of the device
- Device Label: the name of the device that is assigned by the customer for recognition.
- Status: the current state of the device (Active/Suspended)
- Message counter: an overview of the number of messages sent this month by the device.
- Offer Label: the current offer the device is registered to
- Application Key: shows the application key used by the device to encrypt data.
- LoRa MAC Version: selected version in the device profile that the device is implementing.